Tomorrow morning Disturbingly Potent arrives. I'm peacing out early after PBL to collect her at the airport so she doesn't end up on a bus somewhere in Connecticut or inadvertently stranded in Midtown, ticking New Yorkers off with those pesky Midwestern manners.
We'll pass through the seven layers of the candy cane forest, through the sea of swirly twirly gumdrops, and then walk through the Lincoln Tunnel to embrace our weekend:
1. Attend The New York City Ballet's Nutcracker
2. Attend The Radio City Music Hall Rockettes Christmas Spectacular (OH HELL YES)
3. Take a walking tour of all the Christmas windows -- Macy's, Lord and Taylor, Saks, Bloomingdales, etc.
4. Gawk at the mass herds of people at the Rockefeller tree
5. Peruse the pop-up Christmas boutiques at Bryant Park and/or Union Square
6. Ice skate in Central Park
7. Find my will to blog
8. Live it up and pretend I don't have an exam next week.