Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Pictorial Evidence of Last Week's Cornucopia



I apologize these are a few days shy of illustrating the proper post, but my camera decided to dive into a classmate's pocket over the weekend and we were only just reunited. (And no, I have no idea why that sentence is so far down beneath the title. Perhaps because this post is so laden with visual splendor? Regardless, since I have to study for an exam tomorrow, I will let Wordpress win this round.)

So now you don't have to IMAGINE my thirty pound produce extravaganza! You can see it! Meanwhile, I can stop worrying that the cleavage angle shots I took to show my cousin how not buxom-y enough I am for her bridesmaid dress will hit facebook! Everybody wins!

Without further ado... This Post IN PICTURES:

The Box

The Box

The Bounty

A Closer Look

The Liberated Grapes

Who doesn’t love my mom

3 comments:

  1. It's a good thing your mama sent you some fruits. Now they can replace those sad, scarred pears on your table! Yay for care packages from Moms- glad it cheered you up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't BELIEVE you opened your mother's package first. Just because mine didn't even weigh one pound (vs. her thirty pounder) doesn't mean it wasn't just as important, Pants.

    P.S. I'm glad the world can see the whale stickers I added to the box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, if I send you a package, will you put it on the interwebblog too? :)

    Is that pickled bologna I spy? :)

    ReplyDelete