Friday, November 9, 2007

Overheard After Today's Exam

"So are you going out tonight?"

"I don't know.... maybe... I don't want to go with our classmates though."

"Why?"

"I can't hook-up with any of them."

"Why not? Everyone's equally desperate."

"True, but how weird is that... bow chicka wow on the weekend and then 'Ah yes, that IS an interesting diagnosis' Monday in PBL."

"Okay, well, we have to go somewhere, classmates or no."

"Why?"

"Because you keep whining about how we need to meet people."

"Oh. But you've got a boyfriend, you don't need to meet people."

"I know. YOU keep whining. I'm going as wingman."

"Wingman? Are you sure? You don't have to be on duty, you should hang out with your boyfriend."

"Oh I'm on duty. And I'll BE on duty until you're married off."

1 comment:

  1. i so agree you shouldn't hook up with a classmate. have you SEEN grey's? ;)

    ReplyDelete