Wednesday, November 21, 2007

This is what I think about at 8 in the morning during PBL.

For my birthday a few months back Prom Queen Best Friend gave me a Disney Princesses hot beverage travel mug.

It is all kinds of pink. On one side there's a picture of Sleeping Beauty/Aurora, Belle and Cinderella. The other features the word "PRINCESS" in hot magenta, ornate letters.

People ask me if I'm going into Peds a lot.

She bought the mug as a way I think to spice up my studying life... I can only assume that when she couldn't find one featuring buff, nude cowboys, she decided appealing to my inner small child was a better, and perhaps more early morning lecture friendly, way of infusing some life back into me. Cause we all know the tell tale sign of someone losing their grip with reality is the use of one of those silver missile mugs to house their morning coffee. Those are just so intense.

My mug on the other hand... I don't know. I love it, I do, in fact the only thing I'd change is to add more glitter or perhaps bedazzling gems, but when I drink coffee out of it I feel... iconoclastic.

I feel like I'm violating their pure goodness with my raw, lurid beverage.

I feel like I'm scandalizing the princesses.

I feel like I'm sipping vodka out of a baby bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment